How will you pay for Senior Living? Free workshop on 7/13
4th of July Parade this morning!
We are ready for the Pepperell parade tomorrow. We are going with a Hollywood theme and the residents are the stars!!
For family in and around Pepperell. If you are going to the parade on Saturday, look for the RiverCourt Van.
Parade: 10:00am from Main Street at Elm Street to Main Street at Groton Street.
• The parade is “rain or shine” (unless there’s lightning) and will leave the town hall area at approximately 10:00am. The parade heads east down Main Street, through the rotary and then down the rest of Main Street, ending at the intersection of Main at Groton Streets.
• Road closures will begin between 8:30am-9:00am which includes Townsend Street (Route 113) between the town hall and Willow Street, which is where the parade participants stage. This year Elm Street between the town hall and Shirley Street will also be closed at that time.
• There will be other road closures as the parade proceeds down Main Street. The parade will break up onto Groton Street and Railroad Streets.
• This is a long parade that will take a while to finish, so please plan your non-parade related travel accordingly.
• Please remember that Pepperell’s (volunteer) Auxiliary Police Department handles all traffic for the parade route at no cost to the town! Thank them if you see them!
Fireworks Celebration: on the rear fields behind Varnum Brook School beginning at 6:00pm with fireworks at dusk.
• Atlas Fireworks will make a decision regarding the weather early on Saturday morning. We should know prior to the parade if the fireworks need to be postponed due to weather. If postponed, the fireworks celebration will take place Sunday July 7, 2019.
• There are carnival games, music, and food vendors scheduled to be on the field beginning at 6:00pm.
• Parking is available in the Varnum Brook and Nissitissit School parking lots. Street parking is limited. Please pay attention to the temporary “No Parking” signs in the area.
• Be advised that Pepperell does not allow open containers of alcoholic beverages on public property, therefore alcoholic beverages can not be consumed at this event.
• Please remember that when the fireworks are over, hundreds of vehicles can not leave a few narrow small town streets within minutes and it’s not the fault of the police officer that you are considering yelling at that you are stuck in traffic.
Please enjoy the festivities safely!
Have a happy and safe 4th of July!!!
RiverCourt has a new resident. He has been spotted every day at the waterfall for the last couple of weeks.
Happy 101st Birthday Mimi. We all love you!
CNA appreciation week started on 6/13 till 6/19. Our CNA’s are amazing!! We hope you are feeling appreciated with food, spa treatments, massages and a car wash by the nurses. Thank you for all you do!
Happy Fathers Day!!
Offering Senior Assisted & Independent Living with Memory Care to your Community
Located in West Groton, Massachusetts we proudly offer senior assisted living, independent living, memory and respite care to individuals throughout the area including the communities of Littleton, Townsend, Harvard, Dracut, Ayer, Westford, Chelmsford, Boxboro, Lunenburg & East Lunenburg, Carlisle, Maynard, Pepperell, Dunstable, Leominster, Shirley, Stow, Acton and Concord. RiverCourt Residences today at 978-448-4122, to schedule your personal visit!