RiverCourt Residences in Groton, Massachusettes, offers seniors the opportunity to experience the benefits of Assisted Living on a short-term basis through our respite stay services.
This short term respite stay is an option for families who:
- Wish to sample assisted living without making an immediate long-term commitment. This allows the senior to “test drive” the assisted living lifestyle before making a permanent decision.
- Require additional rehabilitation before transitioning back home from a hospital or rehabilitation stay.
- Need a break from caregiving.
Respite Vacation Stays
Respite or short stays also can serve as a vacation for individuals who cannot travel long distances but still desire a change of pace. Enjoy the hotel-like independent living and amenities RiverCourt Residences offers such as fine dining and a full roster of activities without the burden of housekeeping.
- A spacious apartment, tastefully furnished
- Daily activities, exercise and social programs
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Medication reminders