Bach’s Lunch Concerts
Free monthly concerts featuring faculty & friends!
2nd Thursday: 11am & 1:30pm at Groton Hill.
November 10: Pamela Hines Trio
Music of the Great Jazz Pianists
December 8: Violin & Piano Duo
20th Century Classics
January 12: Trombone Quartet
Bach to Offenbach… and more!
February 9: Stone Arch Piano Trio
From Handel to Cole Porter
March 9: Flute | Clarinet | Viola
Eclectic Duos and Trios
April 13: Nashaway Trio
Classics by Beethoven and Handel
May 11: String Quartet
Dances and Romances
June 8: Voice & Piano
Baritone Rob Woodin: Songs & Arias
To ensure that everyone who attends a Bach’s Lunch Concert is happy and comfortable, please follow these helpful guidelines and tips!
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
- The Bach’s Lunch Concert Series is by online reservation only. Once you submit your form, a staff member will contact you to confirm your reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation by email, you may have been placed on our waitlist.
- Each group is allowed up to two tables per performance (maximum 12 people).
- Groton Hill Music Center is a handicap-accessible facility; however, if anyone in your party is using a wheelchair or a walker, please be sure to indicate that on the reservation form.
- If you would like to make a reservation for the following month’s performance, registrations are released 1 day after the current month’s concert.
- If there are any changes to your plans, please call Groton Hill as soon as possible before the performance.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT AT THE CONCERT?
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of the performance. Patrons are welcome to wait in the lobby if you arrive earlier.
- Please arrive early and be seated at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the performance. If your party has not arrived 10 minutes prior to the start of the performance and they have not contacted Groton Hill, the table(s) will be released to the public.
- If you are attending the 11:00 am performance, please be prepared to leave promptly afterwards so we may clear the hall for the next performance.
- If you are waiting for a ride, you are welcome to wait in our lobby.
- Reserved tables are assigned and may not be changed.
- Please do not enter or exit the hall during the performance.
- Coffee, tea, water, and cookies are available during the concert. You are welcome to bring your own lunch to eat during the performance.